SAFE FROM COVID-19
We all know that Corona virus (COVID-19) has become a global issue for all countries around the world and has been announced as a very dangerous virus by the World Health Organization (WHO). In general, it is a matter of concern for the global economy and as well as supply chains.
It has been announced by the Government as well as by health organizations so the distance from social gatherings which is why there has been a massive decline in purchasing in the retail stores. The WHO has requested not to make any gathering with anyone and for that reason, most of the mega-malls have been closed by the instruction from the WHO. This means the internet is the only source to buy groceries, clothing, and household items when the retails stores are closing down or limiting customer dealing hours.
How is this corona virus spread?
The corona virus is most likely to spread from person-to-person through:
- direct close contact with a person while they are infectious
- close contact with a person with a confirmed infection who coughs or sneezes, or
- touching objects or surfaces (such as door handles or tables) contaminated from a cough or sneeze from a person with confirmed infection, and then touching your mouth or face.
How can we help prevent the spread of corona virus?
Practicing good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defense against most viruses. You should:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet and dry your hands thoroughly
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if you have not washed your hands
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid close contact, when possible, with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing
- if unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 meters from people).
- As with a number of viruses the most important thing is hand washing, this includes drying your hands; wet hands harbor viruses.
It is a matter of concern for us (Leather Jacket Black) as well and we are following every precautionary measurement to make sure our customers stay safe. For your information, we are highlighting primary questions to clear up your concerns.
1. Can I get Corona virus from online ordered packages?
No. Experts say it’s extremely unlikely that the illness could ever be transmitted that way so there is no need to worry.
2. Do you ship items from China?
No, our products are not made or even ships through Chinese territories. Our warehouses are in the US, UK, and Canada.
There is no evidence to support the transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods, and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.
3. Is your brand following precautionary measurements?
As we mentioned, it is our (Leather Jacket Black) prime concern to help the customer stay safe and enjoy the best experience on our website. Our employees are provided free equipment (Gloves, Mask, Sanitizers, etc) and we make sure to utilize it before designing your jacket.
4. Is there going to be any delays in orders?
You may experience slight delays in receiving orders in this critical condition that has disturbed the whole world. We are working continuously to make sure your ordered products are in stock and delivered on time without any slowdowns.